Why Digital Marketing Bootcamp?
Digital Marketing Bootcamp offers an extensive range of benefits, which are otherwise not available in a normal course. Here you will spend 7-8 hours a day for 8 weeks for 65 days
, you will have first hand experience using all digital marketing channels on a live eCommerce website. This Bootcamp will make you a professional growth hacker. You’ll learn to stop thinking in tactics, start thinking in processes.
Get Google Certifications, Microsoft Certifications, Hubspot Certifications
Why you should choose us?
1. You'll Learn Ad Strategies in Real-Time.
3. Efficient tracking (Advanced Google Analytics, Advanced AdWords, Advanced FB Pixel) setup requires technical expertise.
4. India's Only Digital Marketing Program that deals with complete eCommerce Training and Setup.
5. Performance monitoring, active tweaks and optimization, analyzing requires minute attention.
6. We're a Google Partner Agency Handling clients who’s online spend spans USD 400,000 a year.
7. Dedicated time for each student – each day up to 7-8hours
WHAT IS THE DURATION AND FEE OF THE BOOTCAMP?
Duration: 9 Weeks (65 Days)
Timings: Monday through Saturday (10:00 am - 05:00 pm)
FEE: INR 72,000 + GST Taxes (No Discounts Offered)
Is the Bootcamp worth this fee?
It provides access to several high spending Ad accounts of businesses. You will buy one domain, create an eCommerce website. You will create live AdWords, Bing and FB ads for the website by investing money and manage their campaigns day to day using most advanced digital marketing strategies in real-time. It will not be like a regular course in institute. At institutes its activity, at Bootcamp its action.
You will learn such advanced digital marketing skills that you cant learn elsewhere in India
Growth is a mindset. Growth hacking is an art and Digital is a tool.
What Practical Skill Can I Expect to Have After the Course?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Become a Growth Hacker, using digital marketing platforms for growth.
• Learn complete eCommerce Tracking and run successful eCommerce Campaigns.
• Use a full arsenal of digital marketing tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
• Gain digital marketing skills equivalent to 3-5 years of experience.
• Design and execute a comprehensive marketing plans across a variety of modern digital marketing channels —
social, search, email, organic & paid advertising, etc.
• Analyze the success of digital marketing campaigns using advanced Google Analytics & GTM strategies.
WHAT KIND OF STUDENTS WILL I FIND IN THE COURSE?
Our Digital Marketing course attracts eager professionals who are as passionate as you are about improving their digital
marketing acumen and growing their careers. Their backgrounds span traditional marketing and single-skill
marketing, design, entrepreneurship, and more. The Make Marketer experience can create lasting friendships and
collaborations that will support you throughout a lifetime of discovery.
Any Work To Complete Prior To The Start Of The Immersive Course?
Yes, you’ll prepare for the first day of class by completing a 90-minute collection of self-paced online lessons as suggested
by Our Cohort Leader Prashanth Reniguntala.
Watch some of our cohort videos on YouTube to get an insight of the learning in the bootcamp.
WILL I GET A JOB AFTER THIS COURSE?
After the successful completion of course, we guarantee you a job in digital marketing in a good company. It can be an MNC or an SMB. Our Guarantee is that no company will reject you because of subject (or) you can crack any digital marketing interview.
Note: You must complete all the assignments during the course.
Should I Come Prepared With Something On Day One of Bootcamp?
Bring a laptop, diary, and some initial thoughts on how you will dedicate your time and energy for your final project. If you have any ideas on starting a new startup, please document it and bring it along with you. Finally, be clear about your motive about why you have joined the bootcamp.
We are very selective about the selection process, and we want those who think in disruptive ways and have the mindset of a leader.